This is a free collection of 22 modules and 67 presets for Cherry Audio modular software. Limited offer!
And another free modular synth featuring:
– High Quality Oscillators
– Ultra Low CPU
– Intergrated 128 Note Polyphonic Modules
– Sample Player
– Karplus-Strong Physical Moddeling
– Analog Modelled K35 ZDF Sallen-Key Filter
– Over 40 Modules Available
– 1000s of Combinations
– MIDI Controller Enabled
– Unlimited load and save patches
– Single Microsoft Windows 32bit DLL
The free modular software VCV Rack has been updated to 1.0.0 which mainly brings polyphony into the game. That´s a big deal! If you haven´t already register now and download the many free modules. Small tip: It´s not about how complicated a patch is to archive great results…
Another free modular system (Can´t have enough of those, right?). Full Bucket Music recently updated ModulAir.
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 51 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI C
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Sonigen Modular is a free modular software synthesizer. It allows the user to connect individual modules to form a preset or “patch”. This gives great freedom in designing the overall signal flow and structure and hence the actual sound that is produced. Sonigen Modular is a true modular in that there are no arbitrary limits on the number or type of modules you can use in your patch.
The Music and Sound Design Platform (also referred to as Music_SDP and MSDP) is free and open-source software built for electronic and electroacoustic music performance, production, improvisation, and experimentation. Music_SDP is a DAPE, or Digital Audio Performance Environment, functioning similarly to a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), but designed with a special modular structure built for live performances. MSDP provides a non-linear, infinitely expandable, totally hackable, easy-to-use interface for sound design that encourages and rewards exploration and experimentation. It is a great platform for beginners and professionals alike, and provides all the tooling and control needed to make wild new sounds, build complex sonic projects, and execute flawless performances.
Sure, VCV Rack is not new and the second post here. But since constantly new versions and modules are being created, here´s a little reminder 😉
Btw, the latest improvent is an unofficial VST patch for fx and instrument use. Installation is a bit of a hassle at the moment though. Support in the KVR forum (Link at the bottom).